Web Developer Intern
KSA&D is looking for a qualified intern to join our web development team. The intern will work closely with our development team, as well as the design and marketing team to assist in the development of coding and designing the layout and functionality according to the client’s specifications.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of web development.
Located in the Lehigh Valley, Kraemer Schurman Advertising & Design is a complete resource for design, web development, and marketing services. KSA&D offers a full line of advertising services, from print, to web; from e-commerce to social media; from mobile to web applications.
By combining powerful messaging with creative delivery, we further influence the decision-making process. For more information, visit us at www.ksand.com or on LinkedIn.
- Assist in writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Assist in creating website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Assist in integrating data from various back-end services and databases
- Assist in gathering and refining specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Assist in creating and maintaining software documentation
- Assist in maintaining, expanding, and scaling sites
- Keep up to date into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Collaborates with web designers to match visual design intent
- Basic knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Basic knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Knowledge in WordPress theme development experience from Photoshop design examples