Advertising Account Executive
KSA&D is looking for an experienced account executive to manage customer accounts and act as a liaison between client and agency. You will be the key contact with your assigned clients and a leader in new business development for the organization.
Your work will be essential to preserve customer satisfaction through listening to preferences and addressing them with fruitful advice and services. The ideal candidate will be an excellent active listener with a customer-orientated approach. The account executive is expected to be a champion of utilizing customer relationship management tools and acting as the client-facing subject matter expert on all things advertising—both digital and traditional.
The goal is to ensure the continuous development of our business activities and to continue to maintain our agency as a leader in the industry.
Located in the Lehigh Valley, Kraemer Schurman Advertising & Design is a complete resource for design, web development and marketing services. KSA&D offers a full line of advertising services from print to web, from e-commerce to social media, and from mobile to web applications.
By combining powerful messaging with creative delivery, we further influence the decision-making process. For more information, visit us at www.ksand.com or on LinkedIn.
- Strong active listening skills to be able to make advertising suggestions to clients and fulfilling the wishes of the clients.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills to be able to convey the client’s intent to the appropriate people inside the agency.
- Continuously interested in educating yourself about the clients’ industry and business activities to suggest more personalized solutions.
- Collaborating on promotional events or advertising material that suit the account and clients’ goals and can help increase not only lead generation, but a return on investment.
- Remain in close communication with clients to comprehend their needs and specifications and be able to work as a close and trusted advisor to clients.
- Ability to write clear and concise creative briefs and call reports to easily communicate client interactions and desires to the non-client facing positions in the agency.
- Work closely with web development, design and project management teams to ensure all projects are being delivered on time and on, or under budget.
- Collaborate with colleagues to design creative campaigns or other projects according to the standards discussed with clients.
- Employ networking techniques to attract new clients.
- Utilize “social selling” to be able to attract new clients.
- Negotiate budgets and deadlines and make detailed presentations justifying costs and schedules.
- Undertake administrative work and keep meticulous records of clients.
- Proven experience as an advertising account executive or related position with quantifiable results.
- 3-5 years in advertising sales is a must.
- Good understanding of marketing and advertising methods and techniques both digital and traditional.
- Good working knowledge of the Google Suite (Drive, Slides, Docs, etc.) and a working knowledge with passion for the utilization of CRM software will be a definite advantage.
- Ability to multi-task and handle a variety of accounts possibly from different industries.
- Be willing to put the clients’ needs first, and going above and beyond the call of duty to accomplish the client’s goals.
- A consummate team player with outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- The ability to bring a potential book of business to assist in our continuous agency growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field.