Digital Marketing Specialist
KSA&D is looking for a qualified and driven digital marketing specialist to join our fast-paced Lehigh Valley Agency. This team member will plan, develop, execute and manage innovative business-to-business and business-to-consumer online and traditional strategies with a strong focus on results.
Working closely with clients as well as our account executives, creative and technical teams, this person should be proficient at hitting client deadlines, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and extensive knowledge of web, social media, and their respective reporting tools. Google Analytics, Google Docs, Slides and Sheets experience is a must and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this position. An eye for detail, good writing and proofreading skills would be a plus.
Located in the Lehigh Valley, Kraemer Schurman Advertising & Design is a complete resource for design, web development and marketing services. KSA&D offers a full line of advertising services from print to web, from e-commerce to social media, and from mobile to web applications.
By combining powerful messaging with creative delivery, we further influence the decision-making process. For more information, visit us at www.ksand.com or on LinkedIn.
- Report to the Director of Marketing.
- Assist in idea, lead and content generation.
- Tactically implement comprehensive digital and traditional marketing strategy to enhance brand visibility, and generate leads through digital advertising, paid and organic search, social media and other digital channels along with traditional radio, newspaper, billboards and other channels.
- Regularly analyze and report on online marketing initiatives, including website, organic search rankings, paid search metrics, etc., to continuously optimize performance and conversion.
- Utilize all existing and upcoming marketing techniques to help increase profitable sales and lead generation.
- Create a content calendar to ensure the success of content marketing activities for all channels.
- Ensure website content is current and continually refreshed.
- Assist in ensuring accuracy of branding and content across all mediums, with an emphasis specifically on digital.
- Manage outside vendor relationships from both a strategic and tactical perspective.
- Create signage, circulars, mockups, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Distribution or delivery of marketing materials.
- Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers.
- Preparation and delivery of training materials.
- Prepare presentations.
- Enter contact information into customer relationship management systems (CRM).
- Deliver regular paid search management services for assigned clients.
- Devise, implement and run innovative campaigns across your client accounts in line with the clients’ goals and objectives.
- Develop a strong understanding of the products, competition, industry, marketing goals and objectives of each of your clients.
- Manage budgets in line with strategy and ensure that monthly spend is on target.
- Optimize client accounts for maximum performance using a variety of PPC practices.
- Efficiently manage your workload and accurately record your time using the company time management system.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or similar life experience.
- 2+ years in a similar digital marketing role required.
- Copywriting experience.
- Experience managing multiple PPC and SEO programs.
- Experience working with clients (internal or external to an organization) is a must.
- Strong presentation ability is a must.
- Google Certification in both Analytics and Adwords.
- Experience managing and executing social media programs.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy, and best practice.
- Experience with CMS tools, Google Analytics, Google Adwords and social media monitoring tools.
- Full working knowledge of and expertise in Microsoft Office.
- Strategic thinker and strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Willingness to learn and grow within the organization.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects to successful completion while maintaining strict attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a flexible, fast-paced and changing work environment.