Graphic / Web Designer Intern
KSA&D is looking for a qualified intern to join our design team. The intern will work closely with our design, marketing and development team to implement and create intuitive, engaging, and brand-consistent web experiences, marketing projects, or print pieces for various clients and industries. The internship will mainly focus on visual design and layout, but excellent written communications skills are a must!
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of graphic/web design.
Located in the Lehigh Valley, Kraemer Schurman Advertising & Design is a complete resource for design, web development, and marketing services. KSA&D offers a full line of advertising services, from print, to web; from e-commerce to social media; from mobile to web applications.
By combining powerful messaging with creative delivery, we further influence the decision-making process. For more information, visit us at www.ksand.com or on LinkedIn.
- Assists in primary graphic/web designer for all print, web, video/multimedia deliverables including, but not limited to, advertising, collateral, website, social media, internal and external presentation and other brand-related projects.
- Ability to work with a variety of different graphic design software and media
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Use computer software to create electronic versions of designs.
- Assist in developing, designing and creating logos, web pages, signs and marketing brochures.
- Maintains confidentiality of all materials handled within KSA&D as well as the proper release of information.
- Basic experience designing on MAC OS using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Basic knowledge of design and printing.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and flexibility to adjust to changing requirements of projects assigned.
- Basic knowledge in: Adobe Creative Suite. HTML5, CSS and Bootstrap
- Must have excellent design and verbal skills, ability to interact comfortably with all levels of internal and external audiences.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc.)