Graphic / Web Designer
The Graphic/Web Designer assists the Director of Creative Development. The candidate will be a creative thinker who is able to conceptualize marketing ideas and meet deliverables; a highly detail-oriented individual with strong organizational skills, able to work on multiple tasks simultaneously with a sense of urgency; a corporate team-player, able to work independently as well as with cross-functional teams within the organization. Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas. Conceptualize and create intuitive, engaging, and brand-consistent web experiences for various clients and industries.
Located in the Lehigh Valley, Kraemer Schurman Advertising & Design is a complete resource for design, web development, and marketing services. KSA&D offers a full line of advertising services, from print, to web; from e-commerce to social media; from mobile to web applications.
By combining powerful messaging with creative delivery, we further influence the decision-making process.
- Primary graphic/web designer for all print, web, video/multimedia deliverables including, but not limited to, advertising, collateral, website, social media, internal and external presentation and other brand-related projects.
- Ability to work with a variety of different graphic design software and media
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval
- Use computer software to create electronic versions of designs.
- Develop, design and create logos, web pages, signs and marketing brochures.
- Maintains confidentiality of all materials handled within KSA&D as well as the proper release of information.
- 2+ years experience in graphic design
- Experience designing on MAC OS using Adobe Creative Suite. Knowledge of design, and printing. Ability to work under tight deadlines and flexibility to adjust to changing requirements of projects assigned.
- Proficient to expert in: Adobe Creative Suite. HTML5, CSS and Bootstrap
- Bachelor’s Degree. Graphics arts, with additional marketing or communications skills preferred.
- Must have excellent design and verbal skills, ability to interact comfortably with all levels of internal and external audiences.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc.)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines