Marketing / Advertising Intern
KSA&D is looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing/advertising team. Our marketing department produces quality work for major companies in the Lehigh Valley and surrounding areas, and seeks an intern who can participate in various stages of print and online marketing campaigns.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
Located in the Lehigh Valley, Kraemer Schurman Advertising & Design is a complete resource for design, web development, and marketing services. KSA&D offers a full line of advertising services, from print, to web; from e-commerce to social media; from mobile to web applications.
By combining powerful messaging with creative delivery, we further influence the decision-making process.
- Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Prepare presentations
- Enter contact information into contact management systems
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
Company is looking for an undergraduate student in the Lehigh Valley who is majoring in Sales, Marketing or Advertising. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media. PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is a must, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position. An eye for detail, good writing and proofreading skills would also be extremely beneficial in the execution of this role.