The Internet Marketing Analyst will help manage internet marketing campaigns and up hold successful client relationships. This position entails exceptional communication skills and a strong analytical background to optimize marketing campaigns to meet client objectives.
Our ideal applicant will have a strong interest in online marketing and be an independent self-starter with excellent data management skills as well as the ability to think on their feet. This position offers a sensational opportunity to work with a vibrant team at a growing agency.
Located in the Lehigh Valley, Kraemer Schurman Advertising & Design is a complete resource for design, web development, and marketing services. KSA&D offers a full line of advertising services, from print, to web; from e-commerce to social media; from mobile to web applications.
By combining powerful messaging with creative delivery, we further influence the decision-making process.
- Identify and implement opportunities for optimization, including but not limited to creative and on-page testing, bid adjusts, budget allocation, and margin management
- Create strategy deliverables, research reports, presentations, frameworks, and discussion documents
- Stays on top of emerging research trends and analytic tools (Google analytics, AdWords Setup and management, Moz etc.)
- Track ROI & profitability of marketing campaigns using performance metrics and make strategic decisions as needed
- Develop and maintain ongoing research and reporting on segment trends/emerging trends/ competitive trends
- Social Media Strategy & Implementation
- Coordinate with vendors and contractors
- Identify new market opportunities.
- Work with team to track and analyze customer behavior, industry
- Provide regular reporting and analysis on key content and marketing metrics
- Meet with clients to ascertain marketing goals
- Generate reports that analyze competition and customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business and/or equivalent experience
- Strong analytic and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation communication abilitie
- Experience with Google Analytics/AdWords, Adobe Analytics, tag management system
- Experience with social media marketing platforms
- Self-starter with the ability to work individualistically on multiple assigned projects with limited supervision