KSA&D is looking for a qualified marketing manager to join our marketing/advertising team. This team member will develop and manage innovative online strategies that maximizes our client’s online presence along with traditional marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness. Our marketing department produces quality work for major companies in the Lehigh Valley and surrounding areas.
This person should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and be proficient at hitting client deadlines. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media. Google Analytics, Google Docs, Slides and Sheets experience is a must, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this position. An eye for detail, good writing and proofreading skills would also be extremely beneficial in the execution of this role.
Located in the Lehigh Valley, Kraemer Schurman Advertising & Design is a complete resource for design, web development, and marketing services. KSA&D offers a full line of advertising services, from print, to web; from e-commerce to social media; from mobile to web applications.
By combining powerful messaging with creative delivery, we further influence the decision-making process.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive digital and traditional marketing strategy to enhance brand visibility, and generate leads through digital advertising, paid and organic search, social media and other digital channels along with traditional radio, newspaper, billboards and other channels.
- Create a content calendar to ensure success of content marketing activities for all channels.
- Continually review and optimize website functionality, site architecture and user interface.
- Ensure website content is current and continually refreshed.
- Assist in ensuring accuracy of branding and content across all mediums.
- Regularly analyze and report on online marketing initiatives, including website, organic search rankings, paid search metrics, etc., to continuously optimize performance and conversion.
- Responsible for managing outside vendor relationships from both a strategic and tactical perspective.
- Creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
- Distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers
- Preparation and delivery of training materials
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Prepare presentations
- Enter contact information into contact management systems
- Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or similar life experience
- 5+ years in a similar digital marketing role required
- Experience managing PPC and SEO programs
- Google Certification
- Experience managing and executing social media programs
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy, and best practice
- Experience with HTML, CMS tools, Google Analytics, and social media monitoring tools
- Full working knowledge of and expertise in Microsoft Office
- Strategic thinker and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects to successful completion while maintaining attention to detail
- Ability to work in flexible, fast-paced and changing work environment