10 Ways to Make The Most of Your LinkedIn Profile
July 24, 2019
Are you making the most of your LinkedIn profile? The landscape of LinkedIn is changing and evolving, with new introductions like Live Video and additional paid promotional options. LinkedIn can be a powerful business-building and branding tool for you and your company. Not sure where to begin building your platform on LinkedIn? KSA&D’s marketing team has some suggestions.
On your personal profile:
- Create a personal brand and professional persona for your profile.
- Create interactive content specific to your personal brand. Share videos, articles, and posts from your brand accounts and from industry leaders to your page.
- Engage with your network to grow your audience.
- Follow trending hashtags in your field to stay on top of current conversations.
- Don’t treat your LinkedIn profile like your Facebook page! Although LinkedIn has become more casual in recent years, it’s important to maintain your professional brand. Keep your engagements thoughtful, professional in tone, and in line with your personal brand.
On your business profile:
- Create content specifically for LinkedIn! What works on Facebook and Instagram won’t work here. Ensure the content you’re sharing to your business page speaks specifically to your audience of professionals and potential job candidates.
- Promote your brand or campaign using LinkedIn ads.
- Create consistent content that establishes your brand as a thought or product leader in your industry.
- Show off your team – putting a face to a name
- Show a look behind the scenes! Potential job seekers will be interested in the culture you portray online as much as the positions you have available
Looking for someone to help you create killer LinkedIn content for your business? KSA&D has you covered!
Contact us to learn more about our social media marketing services, including organic and paid content!