Why Your Business Needs a Professional Social Media Manager
July 10, 2019
Social media is a critical part of your business’s marketing strategy. Ensuring that you are making the most of your content is a critical first step to reaching potential clients, customers, and vendors. In a rapidly evolving digital landscape, the rules of social media marketing are constantly in flux and for many companies, creating the right content can seem like a daunting task.
This is where a professional Social Media Manager comes in. Dedicated to staying ahead of the trends and the changes to the social media platforms, a Social Media Manager is the gatekeeper of your business online.
What role does a professional Social Media Manager play in your business?
- Writes engaging, relevant copy that speaks to your specific audience on a specific platform.
- Creates or curates visually appealing photos, graphics, and videos.
- Researches and develops relevant, trending hashtags to use on appropriate platforms.
- Creates and manages paid advertising campaigns.
- Handles customer service and community management.
- Manages social listening platforms to learn what is being said about your brand or product online.
- Develops content management timelines and paid advertising campaign schedules.
- Analyzes and reports on social content metrics.
- Stays ahead of trending topics and creates appropriate content.
All of this and more encompasses the role a social media manager can play in your business. Social media managers are the digital gatekeepers of your business, they are the employees who can see a problem or potential topic online that your company can address ahead of time.
Interested in social media management and content creation for your business? We’d love to chat!